Pricing: Our lab fee is $169 + GST in Australia and New Zealand.
How to get started
- Download NZ prescription form
Download AUS prescription form
- Select your first case
- Take an impression of the patient’s un-prepared tooth at the initial consultation appointment
- Send the impression together with the completed prescription form to Rhondium Dental Laboratories. View the impression requirements here.
- To refresh yourself on the procedure you can download a copy of the Instructions for Use here, and watch the below training videos. There is an approximately 3-5 case learning curve for most dentists when they first start with OVC4.
- We will send the custom-made OVC4 back to you together with the Occlusal Seating Guide, McDonald Matrix Band, Wedges and 2 autoclavable Hex Sticks. Please allow up to 10 working days for your custom-made OVC4 to arrive.
Shipping / Turn-around Times
There is up to 10 day turn-around from when the impression is received at our laboratory, to receiving the One Visit Crown.
The addresses for sending impressions to our labs are:
Rhondium Dental Labs Pty Ltd
34 Kindra Avenue, Karana
Downs, QLD, 4306, Australia.
AU free phone: 1800 449 282
4b Sheffield St, Katikati, 3129
Free Phone: 0800 746 634
What is included in each OVC Case
Each One Visit Crown comes with everything you need to do one restoration
- The Custom-made OVC (in a proprietary light-proof case on lid)
- The Occlusal Reduction Guide
- 2 Green OVC Wedges
- 2 Blue OVC Wedges
- 1 McDonald Matrix Band (An additional McDonald Matrix Band comes with your first case)
- 1 Custom-made Seating Guide
- 1 Spot-cure Tool
You can also request 1 additional McDonald Matrix Band or Hex Stick tightening tools on the prescription form for a small fee.