Book a Live OVC3 Training with a Product Specialist
Learn how you can achieve anatomically correct crowns in just one appointment – without the need for a CAD/CAM system.
The One Visit Crown is a revolutionary crown procedure that is ideal for full crowns, 3/4 crowns, onlays and complex restorations. The One Visit Crown offers impressive efficiencies and benefits for both your patients and your practice. Book an online session to learn about the OVC3.
We offer free one-on-one online sessions for dentists in USA and New Zealand. Ask your clinical questions in person and earn 1 CE point*
*CE points can be earned with live online CE sessions in USA and New Zealand only.
- How an OVC3 clinical procedure is performed.
- OVC3 case selection – when to use the OVC3 and when not to use the OVC3.
- Why the pre-contoured McDonald Matrix Band is so effective and how to place the band for predictable results every time.
- How to place the One Visit Crown using the direct and the semi-indirect techniques.
- There will be time at the end of the session for Q&A.
- Browse the calendar below to see what online workshop dates are still available.
- Select a date and time that is suitable for you.
- Complete the registration by entering and submitting your information into the online form.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation that also contains your unique meeting link for the online workshop.
- An e-mail confirmation will be sent to you. If you have not received this within five minutes following completion of your registration, please check your junk mail.
- 1 CE point is awarded only upon completion of the online workshop and is only available in USA and New Zealand.
- This is a live webinar. You will be able to ask questions and share feedback.
Please note this is a live one-on-one session – there will be no recording afterward – if you can not make your session you can easily reschedule.