OVC3 Online Workshop Registration Page
Learn how you can achieve beautiful crowns with perfect margins in one single appointment – without the need for a CAD/CAM system.
- How an OVC3 clinical procedure is performed.
- OVC3 case selection – when to use the OVC3 and when not to use the OVC3.
- Why the pre-contoured OVC3 Matrix Band is so effective and how to place the band for predictable results every time.
- How the Stretch Wedge works and how to place this for ideal and adjustable seperation.
- How to place and cure the OVC3 to ensure an efficient procedure.
- How to remove the OVC3 Matrix Band, Stretch Wedges and complete the procedure for a fast and beautiful finish.
- There will be time at the end of the session for Q&A.
- Browse the calendar below to see what online workshop dates are still available.
- Select a date and time that is suitable for you.
- Complete the registration by entering and submitting your information into the online form.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation that also contains your unique meeting link for the online workshop.
- An e-mail confirmation will be sent to you. If you have not received this within five minutes following completion of your registration, please check your junk mail.
- To gain your CE Credit you must attend the full workshop equivalent of 1 hours continuing education.
- This is a live webinar and you will be able to ask questions and share feedback.